Your Question:

Your Name:

Date Answer Topic
2011-10-31 01:26 PM 1
Do you accept any clients who are ready to pay for your services?
2011-10-31 01:26 PM 1
Upon retirement, I received a lump sum and commenced to receive a monthly pension under a recognized occupational retirement scheme ("ROR scheme"). Should I report in my tax return the lump sum and monthly pension received?
Levis Kong
2011-10-31 01:22 PM 1
Do the banks you represent have any extra charges at the opening that we should know about?
2011-10-31 11:19 AM 1
Within the 12 months to 31 March 2011, our staff Mr. Peter CHAN had got two promotions. He was promoted from “Clerk” to “Technical Assistant”, and again to “Artist”. How should I complete his “Capacity in which employed” on the IR56B?
2011-10-31 11:16 AM 1
Is my bank account guaranteed when I pay your fee?
Ms. Guan
2011-10-28 02:02 PM 1
What is your refund policy, can I get a refund or at least a partial refund?
Mr. Zhang
2011-10-28 02:02 PM 1
2011-10-28 02:00 PM 1
I have received my notice of assessment and discovered that it is incorrect. What should I do?
2011-10-28 01:57 PM 1
分權共有&聯權共有 ?
2011-10-28 01:56 PM 1
I have discovered some errors / omissions in the Profits Tax return submitted to the Inland Revenue Department and I have not yet received the notice of assessment. How should I correct the errors?
Lively Tsang