Your Question:

Your Name:

Date Answer Topic
2011-10-31 05:42 PM 1
Is Election for Personal Assessment Always Advantageous to Taxpayers?
2011-10-31 05:42 PM 1
How to claim for deduction of mortgage interest?
Song Xiao
2011-10-31 05:41 PM 1
I have drawn salaries from my business. How should I report this income in the Tax Return – Individuals?
Harry He
2011-10-31 05:40 PM 1
My employer had granted me certain right to acquire shares in the year 2007. I exercised this right and acquired the shares on 1 August 2010. I have not sold any of these shares yet. Do I have to report these shares in this year's tax return? If I have to pay tax, how is this computed?
2011-10-31 05:39 PM 1
I am seconded by my employer to work in the Mainland of China. I always stay there. However, my salaries are paid into my bank account in Hong Kong. Do I have to pay Hong Kong Salaries Tax? If I have already paid tax in the Mainland, can I apply for exemption of Hong Kong Salaries Tax?
2011-10-31 04:56 PM 1
Do I have to report in my tax return the long service payment, severance payment and payment in lieu of notice received upon termination of my employment?
Julia Huang
2011-10-31 04:55 PM 1
2011-10-31 04:41 PM 1
2011-10-31 04:40 PM 1
I am the agent of the property owners who are residing outside Hong Kong. Can I complete the Return (B.I.R.57) on behalf of the owners
Philip Lee
2011-10-31 04:39 PM 1
I earned rental income from several properties. Which tax returns should I complete?