BMI Investment Migration Services Limited〈“BMIIms”〉, a member of the BM Intelligence Group, is a leading professional service provider of comprehensive, reliable and one-stop immigration consultancy services for various Investment Migration Programmes〈“IMPs”〉.
- Provide the highest level of specialist immigration services to both private & corporate clients;
- Employ all available resources & expertise in the field to successfully complete each applications;
- Commit to a fair, honest, legal & ethical treatment of our clients;
- Maintain ongoing hi-efficient advisory services throughout.
- Hong Kong IMP – Capital Investment Entrant Scheme〈“CIES”〉;
- Other IMPs – UK, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore & Malta.
“One-stop” Service Scopes –〈“CIES”〉
Phase (I) – Initial Process
- initial meeting to evaluate eligibility and chances of success;
- put forward the most favorable case for you & your family;
- audit on personal assets &/or real estate valuation (if necessary) for the 2-yr period preceding your application;
- obtain permanent resident status from a foreign country (if required);
Phase (II) – Investment Safety
- provide you with the most up-dated information for investments;
- tailor-made an investment portfolio to your exact needs;
- introduce local AAA banks (i.e. HSBC, Standard Chartered, BA..) for account opening, ensuring you have full control of all transactions, BMIIms need not to touch your cash transferring;
- assist with your instructions only, the investing monies go directly from your bank account to the designated investment units i.e. securities, funds, lawyers (real estates selling party) etc;
Phase (III) – Close Monitoring
- help to keep record of every change to your investment portfolio;
- comply with the IMP rules, advice (optional) on the switches of investment from one class to another, maximize your investment yields;
- watch for every possibilities not to becoming disqualified midway accidentally;
- submit annual reports (for 7-yrs) to Immigration as required and preparation of tax returns;
Phase (IV) – Settlement
- assistance in home finding, providing information in different residential areas with matching education networks;
- assistance in school entrant procedures for your children;
- assistance in application of local drivers license, banking facilities such as credit/ETC cards, credit lines, mortgages, safety deposit boxes and the like;
- Our ongoing hi-efficient advisory service, protecting your interest in everyway.
For further information, please feel free to contact
Mr. William Mak at: (852) 6303 1010, (852) 2593 9691, (86) 158 147 03803 / email@example.com
You can also visit our official website: www.bmiims.com